Monday 4 September 2017




The last days of summer are upon us here in the UK *sigh* So I'm cheering myself up with this picture I took during the 'height' of summer, when all the daisies speckle the grass and everything looks all shiny and fresh.

I didn't only post the picture for that reason though. On my website I have a listing for these rings, check it out here https://www.louisecoates.co.uk/shop?olsPage=products/the-miniatures-dainty-stack-ring-with-granulation-special-offer&olsFocus=false

At £20 per ring, I have promised that I will keep it that price along with free p&p. Whats more you get to create your own topping with a choice of granulation added.

Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year, New Shop Look

Hello Readers! If indeed there are any readers...Is there anybody out there!?! 😉 More than a month has passed since I wrote the las...